Tuesday, March 24, 2015

MRI



I had yet another MRI earlier this week. The results are going to a neurosurgeon and neurologist to see if there is anything more that can be done to help me. My problem is no longer pain but slowly everything below my waist is going numb.  However, that information is just background for my question. Have you ever had an MRI? What did you think of it? Because they are imaging my lower back, it has the effect of heating my body. I came out of the MRI tunnel soaking wet from sweat. Did you ever experience that? It makes sense that that would happen because they are moving every molecule in the region they are imaging and that creates heat. What did you think of the MRI tunnel? Are you claustrophobic? I think it is just to compare our experiences! Grin.

No comments:

Post a Comment