Thursday, February 26, 2015

Moving


It has been a busy time. We have to move because of my increasing disability. This home is on two floors, and it is becoming difficult and dangerous for me to use the stairs. I even managed to prove that by falling on the stairs the other day. Luckily, I felt up the stairs. My weak leg tends to give out near the top of the stairs when I am going up, and I did not lift it high enough for the toe to clear the step and I fell forward. The upcoming move means we have people coming through this house to look at it, and we are trying to prepare to move. We are throwing things out and packing all at the same time. Until the move and all is completed, I will get little chance to be here in front of the computer. Please trust that I have not forgotten you, and I will get back to you as often as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment