Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Gray days and writing


It is a gray day today. I could rephrase that as – it is a great day today. Days like today with the promise of rain are great writing days. I feel no guilt sitting here at the computer writing. It has been a very productive morning so far. I have stopped for the day in terms of new work because I fully understand it is going to happen next. For me, it is a good idea to stop where I will have an easy place to start the next day. I will spend the rest of the day working on things such as this blog and editing previous day’s work. On the other hand, the ideas for tomorrow will go around and around in my head becoming clearer and clearer. I know it will be a very productive day. It feels good to have great days strung together.

No comments:

Post a Comment