Thursday, September 11, 2014

News to share


It has been several months since I have been able to return to the blog. I have been teaching and in, and it was only fair to my students to spend my time with them. I do have some new news. My newest fantasy novel, Bringer of Justice, is now available on Amazon. I am trying to raise some money to promote it. I am using Indiegogo. The address for my book there is http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/bringer-of-justice/ There is a bit more about me at that site as well. Here is a snippet from Kirkus Review. It is the only review so far.
“Sharp dialogue helps characters stand out in a complex world… That’s balanced by thoughtful scenes involving ancient portals that point to Vir’s origin… Angell delivers the noble message of standing tall during tragedy.”

No comments:

Post a Comment